"The social brain is in its natural habitat when we're talking with someone face-to-face in real time." ~ Daniel Goleman
Here are the best ways to get in touch with us if you have questions, need help, want to get paid, or have projects. Contact Netcentric Campaigns to:
- Discuss a campaign or network organizing.
- Share your work on network building.
- Speaking and training requests.
- Request customer support related to our projects or grants.
- Set up an Independent Fellowship.
- Express interest in a workshop or request our help with your networks.
- Look for partnerships on our projects or training.
- Get your investments into the movements and fellows that are doing work on the network projects we support.
We are in DC and work generally 8-5. We have a few options to connect with projects, fellows, or the Executive Director.
Contact Netcentric Campaigns to see how we can help:
Visit Netcentric Campaigns
DC Meeting/Lunches/Coffees/Happy Hours
Use our scheduling button below to find a time to meet in DC at Netcentric Campaigns Office or other nearby locations.
5335 Wisconsin Ave NW Suite 440,
Washington DC 20015